Changing consumer behaviour, growing expectations and easy access to information have necessitated organisations to automate services and personalise communication. Businesses big or small, whether selling products or services know the value of delivering good customer experience to their patrons pretty well. CRM is a tool that allows you to serve your customers effectively.
CRM or customer relationship management helps you not to lose focus when it comes to customers – be it existing or future. It assists you in acquiring new customers and reminds you to take care of those who are loyal to you. Also, it helps improve customer retention and increases revenue for your organization. Moreover, a CRM system provides a 360 degree view of your business which makes it highly popular among businesses.
A CRM system provides you all the data you need to make a workable strategy which helps you in retaining your customers. It also streamlines your business operations and improves employee efficiency, thereby increases productivity of your organisation.
And, when you strategize to combine the power of a CRM software with the unlimited benefits of cloud you get a potent platform which takes your customer’s satisfaction to the next level.
What is cloud CRM?
According to Gartner, by 2020 a corporate no-cloud strategy would become as rare as a no-internet policy is in today’s time.
Irrespective of the size of the business cloud computing has changed the landscape of information technology. Organisations having reservations earlier are now ready to move to the cloud without any inhibitions.
A CRM platform hosted in the cloud is referred to as cloud based CRM. It means that the CRM software and hence the company’s data exists in the cloud, which is delivered to the users through the internet. Since the customer data and organization’s information is stored in the cloud, it becomes easier for the employees to access relevant data from anywhere and at any time.
Why you should shift to the cloud?
It is easy for big businesses to adopt new technologies as they have the wherewithal, both in terms of money and manpower to embrace and implement them. But, when it comes to medium and small businesses having limited resources it makes sense to pick and choose only those tools that provide value for money in the actual sense.
When a CRM system is hosted in the cloud it gives your employees unprecedented access, provides unparalleled security to your data and all this at unmatched affordability. It opens up incredible opportunities of increasing your profit margins.
The benefits of cloud based CRM
The best part about cloud based CRM which weighs heavily in favour of businesses is its ease of deployment and cost. Organisations do not have to dig a deep hole in their pockets to install a cloud based CRM system. Whether you have ten employees or you have over hundred employees, a cloud based CRM system has the capability to fast-track your growth story.
Here are some of the main benefits of a cloud based CRM system:
- Ease of use – You can start getting the benefits of the cloud and CRM from the word go, all you have to do is make up your mind that your organisation needs a cloud based CRM system. It cannot get simpler than using cloud CRM. As soon as you purchase a software package you can log on to your computer and start using it without the headache of maintenance or upgradation worries. The vendor you purchase your cloud CRM from is responsible for all the maintenance work and also offers free upgrades, as and when required.
- Unmatched affordability – Medium and small businesses are wary of investing huge amounts on one single purchase as they are more comfortable with regular instalments. And, cloud based CRM with pay-as-you-use model suits them just fine, getting cutting-edge technology at affordable price is a bargain no smart owner likes to miss out on.
- Seamless accessibility – You just need is an internet connection for the cloud CRM to work wonders for your organisation, both for employees in the offices and those in remote locations. Whether you are travelling for fun or business, you are at your client’s doorstep or in a party, if there is an urgent requirement all you need is internet connectivity and you can get the relevant information from the cloud CRM. From a laptop and tablet to your smartphone, you can access your company’s database on any device you feel comfortable on.
- Flexibility – Another great reason for you to move your operations to a cloud based CRM system is flexibility. Without worrying for the future, initially you can opt and pay for the functionalities that help you in your present day operations. As your business grows, your requirements change and you need more advanced features. A cloud based CRM can easily be upgraded to suit your growing needs. You don’t have to keep on investing in IT infrastructure.
- Dependable security – Vendors providing cloud based CRM system take all the necessary precautions so that security is not compromised. Strong passwords and multiple step verification ensure that data breaches are successfully averted at all times.
- Matchless reliability – Even the best of systems can crash leaving you high and dry unless you invest in costly redundant systems. This does not make much of a business sense, especially in case of small enterprises. Cloud based CRM system has changed that with automated backups and redundant servers. With an uptime of 99.99% there is practically no downtime and constant backup means no data loss. Hence, a cloud based CRM system gives you matchless reliability.
- Increases productivity – In a cloud based CRM system all the information is stored at one place and employees can access it from anywhere and at any time. This gives them the flexibility to complete their work even after office hours increasing the productivity of the organisation.
If your business needs a customer relationship management – and there is no reason why you do not require one – cloud based CRM is the way to go forward. Start using eZnetCRM to take care of all your present and future customers with a CRM system that is based in the cloud.
Easy to navigate, cloud based eZnetCRM is cost effective which provides a complete overview of your business. It improves efficiency and productivity of your workforce that increases the overall revenue of your organisation.